Friday 18 December 2009

Rigging update

I’m quite surprised to say that I really enjoy rigging at the moment, unless i encounter something which is really mind juggling then I’ll take back my words. So far I produced the fully body rig for the Ninja character, it’s looking good at the moment. The next stages I’m heading towards are the joint orientation and the inverse kinematics, once I get full understanding of these techniques I will the move on towards the leg, arm and spine set up. I will post some image below of the rig so far


2 comments:

  1. hey man looks good... not sure about how many bones u'll be needing in the head tho... thought it only takes a couple but we'll see when it comes to painting weights :P lol I'm guna get cracking on some rigging soon as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One joint in the head is enough to rotate and move the head around, i would only need more if the head were to completley bend :)

    ReplyDelete