Tuesday 15 December 2009

Hitman development

It’s been about a week and a half since I started modelling the Hitman character, and everything seems to be going as expected. Me and were given to project of modelling the characters, i took on the Hitman and Josh took on both the target and the Ninja. As Josh had previously modelled characters in Maya it was fair to put him in charge of the character development process, whenever I would in doubt about modelling the Hitman a certain way, Josh would be a good person to ask for advice as I would be modelling from his character designs. As Josh modelling was produced in Maya i started developing the Hitman in Zbrush, both programs have their advantage and disadvantage. At this stage I could say I’m about 90% complete with the modelling of the Hitman, the only issue that may arise is on the clothes, which can be created in Zbrush but I can’t seem to get the hang of the mesh extraction tool. If worse comes to worse i would have to import the model in Maya and Model the Hitmans clothes as a separate geometry and parent it to the hitman body. I have kind of taken a break from the Hitman and concentrated on modelling the environment. Below is an image of the hitman character so far

No comments:

Post a Comment