Tuesday 15 December 2009

Concern on High res Enviornment

At the moment me and Sam haven’t really decided on a max poly count for the outdoor environment, we decided to model everything that needed to be model which includes all the little details, and if worse comes to worse when rendering we need to go over the file and look for some unnecessary edges which can be deleted. I don’t know whether the high details on the environments will cause any problems for Spencer when he comes to texturing, and if it does that something I’m going to have to sort out at that time. Our group is going to go into uni tomorrow to catch up and I’m hoping that I will be able to get the master file of the environment off Sam so then i will be able to place what I’ve modelled in the same file Sam has his models in. If I can get the any lasting changes done on the environment I will then be able to concentrate more on the Hitman character which i will try have completed by December, not to mention i have to start rigging to, so that’s another reason for me to finish the character model first.


No comments:

Post a Comment